– VCF based on the SPICE.
– 1 input and 3 individual outputs for High Pass, Band Pass and Low Pass.
– CV inputs for Cutoff and Resonance.
– 2 Cutoff CV inputs
– Resonance system based on the SEM VCF one.
– The XMOD potentiometer sends the BP output the CV Cutoff input adding some distortion and a variety of resonance effects to the processed sound.
– Mixed with the resonance control the XMOD can produce nice vowel sounds on a sawtooth wave.
– Round to distorted sound depending on the input signal. At louder signal it may distort the signal with the resonance turned up.
– Skiff friendly (34mm depth)