PCB and Panel for the Nutone Module. You have to source the rest of the parts (Nutube available at our store).
– 8HP / 55mA @ +12V / 17mA @ -12V / 34mm deep.
– Dual / stereo unit. Patch both channels in series to add an extra distortion level or use it in parallel to process stereo signals. All the controls are duplicate.
– CV inputs for the channel gain. Patch it with envelopes, LFOs or with an Envelope Follower, our favourite option for compressor-like pumped drums.
– Independent FEEDBACK parameters for each channels . The output is send back to the input to add more saturation and noise to the circuit. With this control the NUTONE is capable of generate sound itself.
– Sending potentiometers between channels. “OUT1>IN2” sends the output of the channel 1 to the channel 2. this way you can control the amount of signal going from one channel to the other one. Also it provides a way to mix different signals (i.e.: you can process the channel 1 output with a VCF and send back to the channel 2 while mixing the original signal in it). Turning up both send potentiometers will enter in a feedback mode between channels. Add some individual feedback at each channel and you will have total chaos!
– Low power consumption.