– 2HP / 14mA @ +12V / 13mA @ -12V / 35mm deep.
– 1 input and 2 outputs: normal and inverted.
– The treshold potentiometer will set the amplitude at which the envelope follower will start to follow. It affects the input signal. A green led will show when the input is crossing the treshold level.
– The gain potentiometer will affect at the envelope output.
– The slope switch sets the smoothness of the envelope curve. At the FAST position it will follow the minor changes in the sound, like the resonance blips on a filtered bass sound. At the SLOW position it will only follow the biggest changes in the amplitude, like the shape of a kick drum.
– 2 leds showing the output levels of the 2 envelopes.